The Map

 For this first entry, I want to give a shout out to https://www.azhauntmap.com/.

It's easily the biggest and best list of home haunts in AZ, and it is a free service from the folks at AZHaunters.com.


Most of the haunts on the list are in the Phoenix area, but that's where most of the people live too.

I use this map all the time to plan out which haunts I am going to visit.  There are far too many to see in one night, so I tend to pick a region and visit as many as I can in a 15-20 mile radius.  That's a LOT of ground to cover.

It's free to use whether you want to put a haunt on the map or you are just looking for places to visit.

Check it out!


Comments

  1. This is really cool! I'll save the link and share it around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. The more it gets shared, the better!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment here!

Popular Posts